Younglee group’s pipe clamp factory also produces high quality SAE flanges / hydraulic SAE flanges, which are for safe and leak-free flange connections according to SAE J 518 C and ISO 6162-1/2. And now we are one of the first class quality SAE flanges manufacture in China.
Our Product group of SAE Flange including:
- SAE Split Flange Halves
- SAE Flange Clamps
- SAE Weld Flanges
- – SAE Butt weld flanges
- – SAE Socket weld flanges
- – SAE Socket weld Elbow flanges
- SAE Threaded Flanges / SAE threaded Counterflanges
- – SAE BSPP Threaded Flanges
- – SAE NPT Threaded Flanges
- SAE Closed Flanges / SAE Blind Flanges
- SAE Blocks
All the above products of SAE flanges come in two main series:
- 3000 psi standard pressure series designed according to standard ISO 6162-1, which is also known as code 61 flanges;
- 6000 psi high pressure series designed according to standard ISO 6162-2, which is also known as code 62 flanges;
Pressure rating and working pressures:
- Standard pressure series: pressure rating 3000 psi with working pressure between 35 bar to 350 bar.
- High pressure series: pressure rating 6000 psi with working pressure maximum 400 bar.
Size range of Younglee’s SAE flanges:
- For 3000 psi standard pressure series: nominal sizes DN 13 (1/2″) – DN 127 (5″)
- For 6000 psi standard pressure series: nominal sizes DN 13 (1/2″) – DN 76(3″)
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel: 304, 316, 316L, 316Ti, or equivalent EN/DIN steel grade 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571; other steel grades on customers’ request.
Younglee SAE Flanges are used as one of the most safe and leak free pipe and tube connectors, widely applied in various hydraulic systems in the following fields of industry:
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Injection Moulding Machinery
- Aluminium Die-Casting Machinery
- Sintering Machinery
- Steel Mills
- Hydraulic Presses
- Paper Processing
- Mobile Hydraulics
- Building Machinery
- Agricultural Machinery
- Forestry Machinery
- Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
Younglee SAE Flanges / hydraulic SAE Flanges have below advantages:
- High pressure resistance, 6000 psi SAE Flanges can be used under working pressure upto 400 bar(6000psi).
- Precision dimensions
- Low cost
Customers who are interested please feel free to contact us for details.