SAE split flange halves to ISO 6162-1/2
Split flange halves are one of the common products of SAE flanges. Younglee manufactures and supplies sae split fange halves in a wide range of sizes in carbon steels and stainless steels.
There are two main series of SAE split flange halves, which are standard pressure series (3000psi), this series is also known as code 61 SAE split flange, it is also called heavy duty sae split flange in some areas, It is designed and manufactured according to ISO 6162-1; and high pressure series (6000psi) split flanges designed according to ISO 6162-2, this type is also known as code 62 SAE split flange, and it is called heavy duty sae split flange halve in some areas.
Our products of SAE flanges also conform to SAE J 518 C.
- Carbon steel: C20, C45, CQ235 and so on.
- Stainless steels: 304, 316, 316L, 316Ti, and corresponding EN/DIN steel grade 1.4031, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571.
- Other materials such as duplex steels on requests
Carbon steel Sae flange clamps usually are supplied with surface treatment as below:
- Zinc coated (white): Salt Spray Test > 72 Hours ( for higher requirement, we can also do with 200 Hours salt spray test on requests )
- Galvanized zinc (yellow)
- Phosphated (black)
- Nickle plated
- Untreated oiled
- Untreated oxidation
Main series & Size range
- Code 61 split flanges (3000 psi standard pressure series) : 1/2″ (DN13) to 5″ (DN127)
Here below is the data sheet of code 61 SAE split flange halves.
- Code 62 split flanges (6000 psi High pressure series) : 1/2″(DN13) to 3″(DN76)
Here below is the data sheet of code 62 SAE split flange halves.
Our factory also manufactures flat SAE split flange halves.
The working pressure of standard pressure series SAE split flange halves is between 35 bar to 350 bar, depends on the sizes and the blots used. And for 6000 psi high pressure series SAE split flange halves, the working pressure can be up to more than 400 bar.
Two halves (a pair) of SAE split flange halves make up A split flange. The advantage of this type of SAE flange is that the installment on existing piping and hydraulic tubing is easy. SAE split flanges are designed to allow easy installation of the pipes and tubes in tight quarters applications and provide tilt proof clamping.