SAE screw-in flanges (SAE threaded flanges) are the main products of Younglee’s SAE flange products group. This product is designed according to ISO 6162-1/-2, and conform to SAE J518C, and comes in two main varieties according to the different thread types:
- 3000 psi standard pressure series: 1/2″ (DN13) to 5″(DN127)
- 6000 psi high pressure series: 1/2″ (DN13) to 2″(50.8mm)
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel: AISI 304, 316, 316L, 316Ti or corresponding EN/DIN steel grades 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571, other steel grades on request.
- for 3000 psi light duty series: 35 bar to 350 bar, depends on the strength grade of the bolts used and sizes of the SAE flange.
- for 6000 psi heavy duty series: Maximum working pressure can be 400 bar when the bolts used are in grade 10.9, and 350 bar when using grade 8.8 bolts.
The actual max. working pressure also depends on the wall thickness and quality of the tubes used, for stainless steel seamless tubes, we recommend our customers use Younglee’s hydraulic tubing for high pressure applications.
Delivery Surface conditions:
The surface for stainless steel SAE threaded flanges is natural, while the carbon steel SAE screw-in flanges can be supplied in surface conditions as:
- Zinc coated (white)
- Yellow Galvanized zinc
- Phosphated (black)
- Nickle plated
- Blank + oiled
- Untreated oxidation
Younglee’s flange factory now is one of the high quality China manufacture of SAE screw-in flanges / SAE thread flanges. People who are interested is welcome to contact us for more details.