SAE Weld Flanges usually are divided into two types, one is SAE Butt weld flanges, and the other is SAE socket weld flanges.
- 3000 PSI Standard Pressure Series SAE weld flanges are designed to ISO 6162 part 1
- 6000 PSI High Pressure Series SAE weld flanges are designed to ISO 6162 part 2
- Products also conform to SAE J 518 C
- Carbon steel weld flanges: C20, C45, CQ235, other steel grades on request.
- Stainless steels SAE weld flanges available in 304 (EN/DIN 1.4301), 316 (EN/DIN 1.4401), 316L (EN/DIN 1.4404), 316Ti(EN/DIN 1.4571), other steel grades on request.
- Light duty (3000 psi standard pressure) series: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1′, 1.1/4″, 1.1/2″, up to 4″
- Heavy duty (6000 psi high pressure) series: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1.1/4″, 1.1/2″, 1.3/4″, 2″
SAE weld flanges can be used for applications under pressure from 35 bar to 415 bar depends on the sizes and the grades of the bolts used. Bolts are in grade 10.9 or grade 8.8.
The working temperature range for Younglee’s most popular SAE weld flanges is -20℃ to +90 ℃, but by changing the materials of the O-ring, seals, our products can be suitable for higher and lower temperatures.
Sub types of SAE weld flanges: