Mounting Rails for pipe clamps
Mounting rails are widely used for installing hydraulic pipe clamps to hold various size of hydraulic pipes. They are a kind of C-profile rails for pipe clamps mounting. Younglee is a professional manufacturer and supplier of pipe clamp mounting rails.
Mounting Rails Overview
Our DIN 3015 C-profile mounting rails are broadly used for installing DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps, which are for pipe and tube installation and fastening in various industries such as hydraulics, mechanical engineering, marine and ship building and so on.
Mounting Rail Main Series
There are two main series of mounting rails:
- Standard series mounting rails
- Heavy duty mounting rails
Mounting Rail Sizes
- For standard series, there are three different series of sizes, which are:
- For heavy series clamp mounting rails, there only one size type as below:
- STSV H-D0, this series is equivalent to Stauff mounting rail STSV.
|Clamp Rail Series||Dimensions|
Stauff Mounting Rail Materials
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel 304
- Stainless steel 316