Strut nut Overview
Strut nut is well known as Channel nuts and Spring nuts also. This product is very popularly used to place and fasten pipe clamps within channels or conduits. Our pipe clamp factory is a high quality China Channel nut manufacturers also. We produce full size ranges of Channel nuts (Strut nuts / spring nuts) in galvanized carbon steel and stainless steel 304 & 316.
Channel nuts are one-piece, self-locking nuts that secure bolts and prevent them from loosening caused by vibration. A strut channel nut consists of a nut with grooves on the side that fit over side of the channel edge, a threaded bolt hole, and a spring.
Main types of Strut Channel nut
As one of the high quality China Channel nut manufacturers, our factory produces and supplies all different types of Strut nuts as below.
- Short Spring strut channel nuts / short spring nut
- Long spring nut / long spring strut channel nuts
- Extra-long spring nuts
- Plain channel nuts
- Top Spring channel nuts
Channel Nut Materials & Surface Finishes
- Zinc Plated Spring Nuts (Cold galvanized) – Economical production option that protects surfaces from minor wear and tear.
- Stainless Steel Channel Nuts – 304 stainless steel or 316 Stainless steel spring nuts provides productive gripping strength, excellent corrosion resistance, and are proficient for strut channels.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Strut Nuts -Immersed in molten zinc, provides this a dual protection layer against higher corrosion.
Strut channel spring nut sizes
As a professional China Channel Nut manufacturers, we produce and supply Spring nuts with most popular sizes:
Our strut nuts are available with thread dimensions as below:
Metric M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M16, M18 channel nuts;
And equivalent UNS thread sizes spring nuts.
Standard channel nut size as below
Our Strut channel nuts are available to fit for all different types and sizes of strut channels upon customers’ request.
Spring nut (Strut Channel nut) Data sheet
As a high quality China Strut nut manufacturer, our factory produce and supply Spring strut channel nuts in wide ranges of sizes and materials. Here below is the data sheet of our Spring nuts (channel nuts / strut nuts).
Strut nut (Spring channel nut) Applications
Strut channel nuts (Spring nuts) are mostly used to place and secure fittings, electrical panels, junction boxes, or tubing clamps within channels, rails or conduits.
Long spring channel nuts are used to secure bolts in framing channels, cable management conduits, and piping systems.