PTFE Coated U bolt pipe clamps are well known as TEFLON coated U bolts also, this product is one of our featured products. Our factory is a high quality U bolt manufacturer and suppliers, we manufacture & supply a lot of PTFE (Teflon) coated U bolts and PTFE insulated U bolt pipe clamps for marine, offshore and ship building applications. The most famous PTFE coated U bolts are Xylan 1014 U bolts, Xylan 1070 U bolts, Xylan 1024 U bolts, Xylan 1052 U bolts, and Xylan 1027 U bolts. Our factory produces all these listed Xylan coated U bolts.
Specifications of TEFLON coated U bolts
As the leading China U bolt pipe clamp manufacturers, our U bolts are manufactured as per:
- German standard: DIN 3570;
- ASME B18.31.5
- Chinese standard: JB/ZQ 4321
- and other customized specifications, customer’s drawings.
All the U bolts with above specifications can be coated with PTFE coating /Teflon coating or FluoroPolymer coating to make the PTFE coated U bolt clamps. Here below are some famous FluoroPolymer coating of U bolts.
- Xylan 1014 coated U bolts
- Xylan 1070 coated U bolts
- U bolt with Xylan 1424 coating
- U bolt with Xylan 1052 coating
- U bolt with Xylan 1427 coating
We manufacturer and supply customized Teflon coated U bolts according to customer’s drawings.
Size range of Teflon (PTFE) coated U bolt clamps
Our factory manufacturer (PTFE) Teflon coated U bolts / PTFE lined U bolts / PTFE insulated U bolts with full ranges of sizes of:
- 1/2″ (DN15) to 36″ (DN900)
Thread sizes of the U bolts are available from M6 to M56, we can provide both metric thread U bolt and UNC thread U bolt clamps.
Advantages of our PTFE coated U bolts/ Insulated U bolts
- Teflon Coated U bolts provide a longer lifespan on your U bolt clamps. Also, the PTFE coating serves as additional layer of protection for the U bolt clamps as they are manipulated and imbedded into their place. PTFE (Teflon) coating has proven to improve the strength and lifespan of a U bolt.
- PTFE Coated U Bolt clamps have a Low Coefficient of Friction. The coefficient of friction of PTFE is generally in the range of 0.05 to 0.20, depending on the load, sliding speed, and particular PTFE coating used.
- PTFE insulated U bolts have excellent Corrosion resistant performance. The corroded nuts and bolts become a fragile liability when bearing heavy loads, so the PTFE coating or PTFE insulation prevents your facilities from long term damage.
- TEFLON Coated U bolt clamps has excellent resistance to the elements as: weather, sunlight, salt water;
- U Bolt with Teflon has good Heat Resistance performance. U bolt clamps with PTFE coating can operate continuously at temperatures up to 260°C/500°F. PTFE Coating U Bolts have Cryogenic Stability. Many PTFE industrial coatings withstand severe temperature extremes without loss of physical properties. PTFE (Teflon) industrial coatings may used at temperatures as low as -270°C/-454°F.
- PTFE /Teflon Lined U Bolt clamps have good Chemical Resistance performance. PTFE coating / PTFE insulation is normally unaffected by chemical environments. The only chemicals known to affect all PTFE coatings are molten alkali metals and highly reactive fluorinating agents.
Applications of PTFE /TEFLON Coated (Insulated) U bolts
Mostly our PTFE coating U bolts are used in marine, ship building, offshore oil and gas industries. Besides these, as meeting high industry standards, our PTFE Insulated U bolt pipe clamps can also be used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Marine, ship building, offshore industries
- Oil and Gas
- Food Processing industries
- Heavy Equipment
We also manufacture and supply below PTFE coated fasteners/ Teflon coated fasteners / Xylan coated fasteners:
- PTFE coated stud bolts
- PTFE coated bolts & nuts
- Teflon coated stud bolts
- Teflon coated bolt & nuts
- Xylan coated stud bolts
- Xylan coated bolts & nuts