Ultra-high purity (UHP) stainless steel tubing is a type of tubing made from stainless steel that has an even higher degree of purity than standard high purity tubing. It is typically made with extremely low levels of impurities, such as sulfur, phosphorus, and carbon, and is often produced using specialized manufacturing processes and equipment. Ultra-high purity stainless steel tubing is commonly used in applications that require the highest levels of cleanliness and corrosion resistance, such as in the semiconductor, electronics, and biopharmaceutical industries. This type of tubing is often electropolished and may undergo additional surface treatments to ensure the highest level of purity and cleanliness.
Younglee is a leading manufacturer and supplier of ultra high purity tubing, please visit our product website below for more details.
A glance of our ultra-high purity stainless steel tubing (UHP tubing)
- Size range:
- O.D 1/4″ to O.D 6″ (metric size 6 mm to 152.4 mm);
- Wall thickness: 0.5 mm to 3 mm
- Specifications of Delivery:
- ASTM A 269 / A 270 / A632;
- EN 10216-5, EN 10217-7
- UNS S31603 (316L)
- Surface Finishing:
- Inner diameter electro-polished, standard surface roughness is max. Ra 0.25μm (10μin);
- Outer diameter bright finishing, roughness max 0.8μm (32μin)
- Each tube will be capped in the ends with plastic caps, every UHP electropolished tubing will be packed in double polyethylene bags. And then the well packed tubes will be put into a wooden case.