Details of metal pipe clamps / metal tube clamps / flat steel pipe clamps according to DIN 3567 type A and type B:
Metal pipe clamps of Younglee mostly are designed according to DIN 3567 type A or DIN 3567 type B. As the material of this kind of pipe clamps are mostly carbon steel or stainless steel,
People also call them Steel pipe clamps or Steel tube clamps.
1) General introduction:
There are two main types of DIN 3567 metal pipe clamps/ steel tube clamps as below:
▪ DIN 3567 Type A metal tube clamps /steel pipe clamps with rounded ends
▪ DIN 3567 Type B metal pipe clamps with rounded ends, elongated on one side
2) Size range of DIN 3567 Steel pipe clamps:
The above steel pipe clamp (metal tube clamp) is available For all standard metric and imperial outer diameters between 20 mm and 521 mm / .79 inch and 20.51 inch
3) Structure of DIN 3567 pipe clamps:
- DIN 3567-A (DIN 3567 type A or DIN 3567 form A): Flat steel pipe clamps with rounded corners + two bolts.
- DIN 3567-B (DIN 3567 type B or DIN 3567 form B): Flat steel pipe clamps with rounded corners, elongated in one side + three bolts.
4) Materials of metal tube clamps:
Our DIN 3567 pipe clamps are mainly made of carbon steels, 304 stainless steels, 316 stainless steel or 316Ti stainless steel.
So they are known as galvanized steel pipe clamps and Stainless steel pipe clamps (304/316) also. 304/316/316Ti stainless steel pipe clamps are mostly used to fasten the corresponding stainless steel pipes and tubes under corossion environments.
Besides the above, we also produce metal pipe clamps with other materials on request.
5) Surface condition of Metal pipe clamps:
To buy the right metal tube clamps or steel tube clamps, the buyer need to indicate the right surface treatment condition.
For DIN 3567 carbon steel pipe clamps, usually the surface condition is galvanized (zinc coated) or hot dip galvanized (hot dip zinc);
For DIN 3567 stainless steel pipe clamps, the surface condition is bright or pickled (acid) surface.
6) Other types of Metal pipe clamps:
DIN 3567 pipe clamps are the most popular type of metal pipe clamps,
however, beside these we also produce othe types of metal pipe clamps such as DIN 1592/1593 pipe clamps, DIN 1596/1597 pipe clamps, and so on