SAE BSPP threaded flanges are the SAE threaded flanges with BSPP type thread. As a sub variety, this product followed all the descriptions of SAE threaded flanges. To find information of materials, working pressure, surface treatments and size range, please refer to SAE threaded flanges.
SAE NPT threaded flanges are the SAE threaded flanges with NPT type thread. As a sub variety, this product followed all the descriptions of SAE threaded flanges, including materials, working pressure, surface treatment and size range, and so on.
Except the difference of thread type, the other specifications and technical parameters of SAE NPT thread flanges are the same with BSPP thread flanges.
So to find the sizes, working pressure and dimensions of SAE NPT thread flanges, please refer to SAE BSPP thread flanges.
SAE Butt Weld Flange ( or SAE Butt Weld On Flange) is one of the main types of SAE weld flanges, which is widely used in hydraulic systems in various industries.
Younglee’s pipe clamp factory is one of the first class quality China manufacture of SAE Flanges which including SAE weld flanges.
SAE butt weld flanges are divided into two series according to designed standard and working pressure as below, which are used for different pressure rating hydraulic tubing connectors.
- 3000 PSI standard pressure series according to ISO 6162-1, also known as code 61 flanges
- 6000 PSI high pressure series according to ISO 6162-2, also known as code 62 butt weld flanges
Both of the above series are conform to standard SAE J518C also. Continue reading
SAE closed flanges are known as SAE blind flanges, there is no hole in the middle of the flange. SAE closed flanges are used to close and seal the pipe end.
- 3000 psi standard pressure series according to ISO 6162-1
- 6000 psi high pressure series according to ISO 6162-2
Both the above series of SAE closed flanges are conformed to SAE J518C.
SAE Weld Flanges usually are divided into two types, one is SAE Butt weld flanges, and the other is SAE socket weld flanges.
- 3000 PSI Standard Pressure Series SAE weld flanges are designed to ISO 6162 part 1
- 6000 PSI High Pressure Series SAE weld flanges are designed to ISO 6162 part 2
- Products also conform to SAE J 518 C
SAE split flange halves to ISO 6162-1/2
Split flange halves are one of the common products of SAE flanges. Younglee manufactures and supplies sae split fange halves in a wide range of sizes in carbon steels and stainless steels.
There are two main series of SAE split flange halves, which are standard pressure series (3000psi), this series is also known as code 61 SAE split flange, it is also called heavy duty sae split flange in some areas, It is designed and manufactured according to ISO 6162-1; and high pressure series (6000psi) split flanges designed according to ISO 6162-2, this type is also known as code 62 SAE split flange, and it is called heavy duty sae split flange halve in some areas.
Our products of SAE flanges also conform to SAE J 518 C.
- Carbon steel: C20, C45, CQ235 and so on.
- Stainless steels: 304, 316, 316L, 316Ti, and corresponding EN/DIN steel grade 1.4031, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571.
- Other materials such as duplex steels on requests
Forged SAE flange clamps
Hydraulic SAE flange clamps are designed and manufactured according to standard ISO 6162-1, ISO 6162-2. This product is widely used in hydraulic systems as safe and leak free tube and pipe connectors.
Main series of SAE flange clamps:
- 3000 PSI Standard Pressure Series (acc. to ISO 6162-1)
- 6000 PSI High Pressure Series (acc. to ISO 6162-2)
Hi, Dear visitors, we welcome you to visit our blog.
Here you can find articles, company news, updates of Younglee.
Younglee is a professional manufacture and supplier of pipe system products such as stainless steel seamless pipes, pipe clamps, carbon steel precision tubes, industrial valves and SAE flanges & pipe fittings.