Nickel Tube is widely used in various industries where high corrosion resistance, high strength and/or high temperature resistance is required. Younglee’s Tubing factory can manufacture and supply high quality seamless nickel tubes and pipes with sizes OD 6mm- 76mm, and wide range of materials, including famous nickel alloy grades such as inconel tubing (inconel 600, inconel 718, inconel 625 tubing, … ), monel tubing (monel 400), and incoloy tubing (incoloy 825).
Nickel Tube Size Range
As one of the mature nickel tube suppliers and manufacturers, we manufacture and supply nickel tubes and nickel pipes with size ranges as below.
Outside diameter: 6 mm to 76 mm
Wall thickness: 0.5 mm to 10 mm
Nickel Tube Main Materials
Nickel tube can be supplied in a wide range of nickel alloys, including nickel-chromium alloys (Ni-chrome), nickel-titanium alloys (Nitinol), nickel superalloys (Inconel), and nickel-copper alloys (Monel).
Here below is some popular grades of Nickel Pipe:
Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 825;
Monel 400, Inconel 600, Inconel 625 tubing, Hastelloy C-276 …
Nickel Pipe Main Specification Standards
- ASTM B161 / ASME SB161 Standard Specification for Nickel Seamless Pipe and Tube
- ASTM B163 / ASME SB163 Standard Specification for Seamless Nickel and Nickel Alloy Condenser and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM B165 / ASME SB165 Standard Specification for Nickel-Copper Alloy (UNS N04400)* Seamless Pipe and Tube
- ASTM B167 / ASME SB167 Standard Specification for Nickel-Chromium-Iron Alloys, Nickel-Chromium-Cobalt-Molybdenum Alloy (UNS N06617),and Nickel-Iron-Chromium-Tungsten Alloy (UNS N06674) Seamless Pipe and Tube
- ASTM B407 Standard Specification for Nickel-Iron-Chromium Alloy Seamless Pipe and Tube
- ASTM B423 / ASME SB423 Standard Specification for Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Columbium Alloys (UNS N06625 and UNS N06852) and Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Silicon Alloy (UNS N06219) Pipe and Tube
- ASTM B729 / ASME SB729 Standard Specification for seamless UNS N08020, UNS N08026, and UNS N08024 nickel alloy pipe and Tube
- ASTM B829 / ASME SB829 Standard Specification for General Requirements for Nickel and Nickel Alloys Seamless Pipe and Tube
Nickel Tube Applications
Due to the wide range of nickel alloys, nickel tubing can offer a variety of characteristics that appeal to diverse industries including:
- Residential, for use in plumbing, refrigerators and air conditioning systems;
- Medical, for applications requiring hypodermic tubing;
- Automotive, for internal systems tubing such as vehicle brake tubing;
- Industrial manufacturing, for use in material handling and processing applications as well as equipment such as heat exchangers and furnaces;
- Petrochemical for oil and gas extraction and processing.
- Nickel tubes are excellent for heat exchangers in the chemical processing and nuclear industries. They’re ideal to use in steam generator tubing in the nuclear power industry, in high-temperature aircraft systems, and in oil and gas extraction programs where corrosion-resistant, pressure-resistant and temperature-resistant tubing is required. The excellent corrosion resistance also makes nickel tubes useful in desalination equipment.
- Environmental – waste treatment, waste incineration
Advantages of Nickel Tube
Nickel alloys can provide a combination of high corrosion resistance, high strength, and good metallurgical stability and weldability.
- Many nickel alloys provide excellent heat resistance, making Nickel alloy tubes an ideal option for applications where requiring integrity at elevated temperatures. High temperature heat resistant nickel pipe is ideal for the aerospace, oil & gas, aircraft, defense and power generation industries.
- Nickel tube can perform excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high-temperature applications.
- Nickel pipes can be supplied with very thin wall-thickness, for the good ductile performance.
- Nickel tubes can be electroplated and are easily welded, making them suitable for applications in various fields where very high and low temperatures come into play.